Tacos or Pizza? Tacos or Pizza?

Nice lip sync and animation!
Keep up the good work!

McBungle: Evilsabelle McBungle: Evilsabelle

I love how smooth the animation was! Also, the voice acting was great!

Bob Saget Bob Saget

The voices were well done!
Overall the animation was well done!
You could have maybe done a more detailed drawing of his sag tits, maybe using a Photoshop or something to draw them really gross and detailed.

tonyfamous responds:

Thanks. :-) I like animating, but it's so time consuming that I'm becoming something of an Animation Minimalist. That's why I can sometimes knock out an animation of a good idea in a few days. To be honest, I'm more of a cartoonist than an animator and to be super honest, this is all just a hobby for me that I do for fun in my spare time. I did actually use photoshop for the Saget drawing and will sometimes do more detailed drawings if I think the animation needs it, but I've also been playing around with just using a crappy style of drawing.

James' World - Taco Bell James' World - Taco Bell

Good lipsync. I would suggest adding more movement with your characters though. It kind of looks weird if they are standing there motionless. Otherwise, this was pretty good for your first cartoon!

AtomicAstro responds:

Thanks. If you think it kinda sucks, I know. I also didn't like it myself. But thanks for reviewing it! :D

Game Grumps - ITS NO USE! Game Grumps - ITS NO USE!

Good work. Greatly animated!

Dovahbear 3 Dovahbear 3

Excellently animated!

The Order The Order

I don't know what was going on but I liked it. Good work.

FS Toons - Grumps FS Toons - Grumps

I enjoyed this. Good work with the animation.

Nibbles Nibbles

This was a decent animation. Try putting more body movement within your characters.

S4MTW responds:

I'm uploading all my videos from YouTube. Don't worry in my later episodes i do :)